"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleeping like a baby

Why is it that kids can sleep in the craziest, most uncomfortable positions? Well our little Jocie is the mastermind of uncomfortable sleeping positions...


Oh, and just in case you were wondering she is still a toothless wonder at 10 months old (a baby in our ward that is a week younger then her has 8 teeth). And this girl is quite the meat eater. She is hating baby food and loves anything that should require teeth to eat.

7 comments:

Finch Family said...

I wish I could sleep anywhere like that, actually I just wish I could sleep through the night, just once!
I LOVE her sweater! How cute.

Nathan and Natalie said...

What a cutie! Love the giraffe sweater!

Angie H. said...

I LOVE that girl!
It would be nice to sleep like a baby!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

She is so stinkin cute! I hear that the longer it takes their teeth to come in, the stronger and healthier they are! Good news, right?

April said...

what an angel!I just wanna squeeze her. I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever! We need to have another hang out some time:)

Anonymous said...

she's the cutest baby in the world!

Jami said...

oh my i can't believe she's that big! i swear you just had her right?